Skip to content

November 1, 2009

dishtowels

woolen spun, super bulky, thick/thin 2 ply

Advertisements
8 Comments leave one →
  1. November 2, 2009 11.14am

Oooh, weaving! I just learned how to spin but due to space and budget constraints weaving is the last frontier. So jealous!

• fuchsia permalink*
      November 2, 2009 6.54pm

i’m borrowing this loom from webs for a little while since i don’t have enough store credit/cash to buy my own, and the weaving class i was in just ended–once again, i have the best job ever. but, i have a schacht flip that folds up and takes up almost no space. if you ever want to try a rigid heddle i’d totally lend it to you, i never use it!

2. November 3, 2009 12.22pm

saw your ivy day dress in the webs mailer.. congrats! showed it to my husband and of course he wants me to make one for myself… if only i had your patience.

just wanted to congratulate you, it really is beautiful.

• fuchsia permalink*
      November 3, 2009 10.44pm

aw, thanks! it’s a pretty quick knit, all things considered…that second one took me (after i actually started working on it) less than a month to kick out.

but yeah, i was really happy with the picture of it. yay!

3. theherocomplex permalink
    November 15, 2009 11.22pm

Mmm, I love the rich blue and rusty orange together!

• fuchsia permalink*
      November 20, 2009 11.14pm

me too! i want to keep these towels. good thing i have a ton of yarn left over.

4. November 20, 2009 3.46pm

Fuch, those pictures of the loom are works of art in and of themselves– breathtaking 🙂 And as always, I love your eye for color.

• fuchsia permalink*
      November 20, 2009 11.15pm

blurry art! haha. thanks, though.